Design Wall Monday, November 6, 2023

 


I managed to get three more of the connector block assembled.  Star of Hope has made it to the Design Wall.  You can see there are a lot of empty spots between all of the stars.  This will be on my Design Wall until I can start and finish the Little Red Truck Christmas tree skirt.
This is a photo of the skirt.  It doesn't finish as large as hoped so the plan is to add a 2 1/2" piece to the bottom of each section.  A decision will be made on whether or not it will be more of the same background or a white fabric that has Christmas words in red and green across the fabric in straight lines.  For now though the time to find fabrics in my stash and cut the pieces begins.

I will need to find something for the binding and the back.  I don't have anything that will work like I want.  The truck and tree blocks are paper pieced.  Units are all cut and it is now time to sew =^.^=  That time is of course something I am finding quite difficult to find!

No comments: