Design Wall Monday, November 13, 2023

 

This doesn't look like much, but it is about to!  This is Month 9 of the project Lucky Stars.  It will become nine blocks of three different designs.  The project is the next Sunshine Opportunity Quilt for the membership year 2024 - 2025 (I hope I have this right =^.^=)  Of course I will be sharing when there is something more to see from my efforts.

Kauldron came back to me from Kerry.  I just love the quilting design called Tangled for this project.  Looks like wind whipping across the quilt.  I have the sleeve and binding in place.  This will be the next to hand sew.

I am working towards having the Lucky Stars Month 9 finished for Tuesday's November Sunshine Quilt Guild meeting.  Guess you know then what I will be doing tonight!

Enjoy your week.

No comments: