Sunday Stash Report, September 10, 2023


Sadly I picked up COVID.  I have had all the vaccines and not an instance of the virus until now :(  I think I may have picked it up on my travel home.  I was fine on Wednesday and Thursday spending the day catching up at work.  Thursday night during my sleep I started to feel what I thought was a head cold coming on.  By Friday...OMG...I had the worst headache.  DH has so many events in the next couple of weeks he sure didn't need to catch what ever I picked up.  Took the COVID test and sure enough I was a screaming POSITIVE.  Needless to say we took all precautions to keep it spreading to him.

Today I am still pretty miserable, but on the upside of the symptoms.  Sleep at night was my big complaint.  Tylenol, cough lozenges, and eventually high potency cough syrup gave me relief and the sleep needed. This too shall pass =^.^=

I have done a bit of sewing, mostly cross stitch on the Sun Bonnet Sue project.  Lots of rest and fluids.  As you might suspect nothing to change my stash stats this week; except a few easy things that don't total up to much used.  This is a Sunshine Quilt Guild project.  There is a meeting on Tuesday, the first of the 2023-2024 membership year that I know I will not be able to attend.  I was planning on mailing these off to the project organizer, but was told bringing to October meeting would be fine.  I also wanted to share a potential item to sell at the Summer's Past event, but it can wait too.

Sorry not to show any progress in my stash stats these last few weeks, but that's just how it is.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 124.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 60.5 yards
Net used in 2023: 63.75 yards


 

No comments: