Design Wall Monday, September 4, 2023


 Today we celebrate!  This is the last day of my stay in Maryland.  Karen works on Tuesday and that day is also my travel day.  We put our travel bags together and headed out before dinner to beat any holiday traffic.  Surprisingly there was nothing but clear roads.  We made a stop at The Home Store found a few goodies and continued to her home.

After several trips up and down her stairs at home putting some things back to where they belong.  (This after her carpet install.)  We headed for BBQ dinner with her DH.  The place was packed so we found places to sit at the bar.  Once again our tummies were full.

Karen heads to work tomorrow and I will occupy myself until she returns around 2pm to get me to the airport on time for my 5:30pm flight.  I did have a very nice surprise lunchmate.  It just worked out that my friend Teri was able to join me.  She came by about noon with her lunch and we caught up for the next couple of hours.

The trip is always hard to end, but time to get back home!

 

No comments: