Sunday Stash Report, September 3, 2023

 

Here is Emerald Chilhowie over the railing at my parents home.  Darn this project is HEAVY.  Dad is on one side and me on the other holding while Mom took the photo.

There were lots of activities with my parents to include Dad projects, jig saw puzzles, swimming, Mom projects, and bingo.  These are called holders.  I took a chance on one of each holder offered during the evening, but of course no luck.  I'm not very lucky at bingo, but it is fun to give it a go.  Mom was a big winner this evening and why not it surrounded her birthday.  Sunday Karen, parents and I went to the Light House at Solomons.  All of us ate way too much great food.  I tried to talk them into stopping for ice cream on the way home, but there was a resounding NO!

Once again no change to my stash stats although I am making a small dent in Mom's!  You will need to check out her blog Sew What Else to see what has been going on with her projects.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 124.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 60.5 yards
Net used in 2023: 63.75 yards

No comments: