Sunday Stash Report, September 17, 2023

 

I am still on my road to recovery.  I sure hadn't anticipated this darn virus lasting so long.  Yesterday was another positive reading urgh.  Suppose going to the office tomorrow is not in the cards.  However, the good side of staying home is that there is lots of time for sewing!  When I'm not working of course =^.^=  I do feel well enough to work.

This block is another one of the several pumpkin designs in A Witches Night Out.  Of course my project is called Kauldron.  Below is another block design completed.


I decided to use the middle star of this design for the corner stones of Popstar.  There will be more on this tomorrow; showcasing my creativity with just an itty bit of red background fabric to work with.


This is the next block design and the last pumpkin before the cat on the broomstick design.  It is moving right along. Finally, I am seeing something close to a finish for this 2022 UFO.

This is what has been occupying most of my time.  Mom started the project several years ago.  Her arthritis in her hand pretty much keeps her from any kind of hand stitching now days.  Mom finished the top left block and I took over.  The photo above are the first of the six.

This photo above are the next six and the last of the twelve.  The one on the top middle is the last one to stitch.  I am working on the diaper cross stitch that is using green floss.  Many thanks to Kerry for offering the floss she had on hand from her cross stitch days.  Likely I will be sharing the last sun bonnet sue and the puppy facing right tomorrow.

Once again no change to stash.  I am digging around my stash to come up with three borders for Popstar since I am not going anywhere right now besides home.  Take care friends!

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 124.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 60.5 yards
Net used in 2023: 63.75 yards

1 comment:

Kerry's Quilting said...

Your cross stitch is looking good. Are you enjoying it? I was inspired and have started a couple of small cross stitch projects. Will share soon.