Sunday Stash Report, December 25, 2022

 

Have you found everything under the tree?  It is a very bright, beautiful day in San Diego.  We have wished our families a Merry Christmas and shared a few gifts.  Kind of a quiet holiday this year.


Part Five of #Chilhowie came together easily enough.  I may have to be making these blocks over with the fabric positioned a little different.  I had hoped the block would be more emerald, but it is reading more orange instead.  I only made three block sets so I'm not too upset that it didn't turn out as I had hoped.  I will try again now that I know how it is going to come together.  Those orange squares in the middle will need to be emerald!


Part Four is cut and waiting time under the needle.  I have been focusing on O Say...Can You Sew!  Looks like I'll start off 2023 with a large amount of fabric used instead of finishing 2022 with a bang =^.^=


I'll give you a sneak peak at the baby quilt with just one of the six characters.  Hope your day is full of joy!

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 184.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 62.75 yards 
Net used in 2022: 121.75 yards

3 comments:

Betty said...

It will e a darling quil

Nancy J said...

Hi Sandi, love the upcoming Baby's quilt, and I agree, swap that orange for green, the orange dominates it as it is. Merry Christmas to you and yours,.

Kerry's Quilting said...

Merry Christmas Sandi! The Racoon is adorable, the baby quilt will be great.