Design Wall Monday, December 12, 2022

 

I'm tardy on Part Four.  Just when I had caught up!  Holiday season, this, that, and the other are getting in the way from my sewing =^.^=.  I will be preparing two baskets for the live auction at Sunshine Quilters December meeting that is tomorrow night.  One has a theme of red and silver; the other is gold.  Both are filled to the brim with sewing notions along with one Holiday item.  I hope they both bring in lots of green for the guild's bank.

What's on my design wall this week is still O Say...Can You Sew!  I've been working here and there with the sashing units.  There are a lot of them all needing 1" units sewn in place diagonally then flipped.  Each corner of the 1 1/2" sashing.  The sashing units then come together to make an Ohio Star.  This project is so large I can't even get all of the blocks on my design wall at one time.  If you look closely you can see the sashing units I am trying to explain.

I hope you are having a super week...get that sewing time in when you can...such a great stress reducer for us quilters!

No comments: