Sunday Stash Report, December 18, 2022

 

I was lucky enough to win Sunshine's Block of the Month this week.  There are some who will be giving me there's at a later date, but a pretty good win of the Grandma Mae's Economy Block.  There sure are a lot of colors so expect a colorful project when I can get these together.

Kerry is in town, we exchanged Christmas gifts on Friday when we spent a good portion of the day together.  She knows I have been working towards the red truck theme in my home for Christmas decorating and look what she gifted me!  A big smile crossed my face when I opened the gift.  The two FQs are also special as they are Holiday themed cat fabrics.  I have been spending in Hobby Lobby of late, so you see a gift card for me to enjoy a purchase on her!

Nothing to change the numbers this week.  With only one more Stash Report in 2022...I doubt there will be a change.  I will be trying though with O Say...Can You Sew!

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 184.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 62.75 yards 
Net used in 2022: 121.75 yards

No comments: