Design Wall Monday, December 26, 2022

 

This one is complete except for the label that will go on later today.  It is the Sunshine Cuddle Quilt Kit project for either January or February depending on what works best.  The binding really worked well for mine.  Tanya, the Cuddle Quilt Coordinator, has made an additional amount of kits to add to the eight I already made so there should be plenty to go around.

Sorry for the angle of this photo.  O Say...Can You Sew! is a big project.  I have the top all together now.  I will put solid 6" borders on it to seal in those cute little stars in the sashing.  This quilt should finish at 83" by 103".  Need a name for those interested in helping me out; keep the "K" :)  I like a 108" backing from Blank Quilting.  It is Starlet a small star tonal in white.  I also plan to get enough for the borders.  Next post I'll show you the back of this big project; you will see why it took so long to get it together.  Now on to the commissioned baby quilt =^.^=

Hope your last week of 2022 is calm before 2023 kicks in!
  


2 comments:

Betty said...

Darling cuddle quilt, some young boy will really fall in love with it. Love the oh can you sew quilt, very nice

Kerry's Quilting said...

Oh say can you sew is looking good. Love the sailboats.