Design Wall Monday, February 7, 2022

 

Can you spot the mistake?  I'll give you a hint...it is almost in the center.  I finished putting it all together and thought to give it a final once over.  The design with the hour glass blocks has a whole lot of movement.  Well did you find it yet?

Thankfully event though it was sewn around four different seams it wasn't too hard to correct.  This second photo has it fixed and ready for the next step.  The quilt sides, top, and bottom need to be trimmed to make it straight for another aqua inner border the same size as the sashing.  


The final border are  made of these units mostly from Part 2.  I may need to make more of the top units so the fabric used in Kyushu has not been returned to their bins quite yet.  I'll be working mostly on Kyushu during the week.  I want to have it finished =^.^=

Laundry Basket Quilts caught my attention with this pattern called Be Mine.  This is heart month you know.  I have several red strips that this will work great with.  I also have a special family member who will just love it.

I hope you have a great week ahead.


1 comment:

Betty said...

Be mine is so nice. Hearts are one of my favorite blocks, it says so much