Sunday Stash Report, February 27, 2022

 

Keli was finished during the week.  It is a smaller size version of the Sunshine BOM for February.  There is a wall in my kitchen area where this one will go when it returns from Kerry.  Unfortunately, it isn't a UFO.  Fortunately, it is a project that had been on my Design Wall!

Kackling was also finished during the week.  There was some true design work done for this 2022 UFO.  I won six blocks from a Sunshine BOM that I won and made several more to reach the size desired.  Next how to use the checkerboard.  At first the checkerboard would be placed around each pumpkin.  Well this was just too busy.  Opted for solid black around instead.  


Then to break up the solid black would it be orange or green?  The orange won out as the green was to bring out the stems of the pumpkins, but they just didn't work.  I think because there just wasn't enough green, perhaps if I had put green in the checkerboard?  Didn't want to redo that work just to see.  I am happy with how Kackling turned out.  It too is with Kerry for quilting.

SPOILER ALERT!  If you ordered and haven't received your 2022 Cupid Box don't look!
Mine came on Saturday.  I love this mystery box.  All kinds of goodies!  Fabric for an entire project and a smaller version of a ruler I use quite often.

This is the last of the fabric I purchased for Acorn Soup.  Another project I am anxious to get working on.

So for my Stash Report a change again.

Used this week: 6.75 yards
Used YTD: 25.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 4 yards 
Purchased YTD: 16.25 yards 
Net used in 2022: 9 yards

No comments: