Design Wall Monday, February 14, 2022

 

Wishing everyone a love-full Valentine's Day!

Not much happening since yesterday with my sewing.  We entertained through the opening kick-off of the Super Bowl until nearly sleep time.  Always fun with friends!

Part of Mom's gift received on Saturday included this very cute pattern called Turkey Trot by Sandy Gervais, Pieces From My Heart.  It is a table runner, but I'm going to turn those turkeys around and make this into a wall hanging.  It suggested Riley Blake Designs fabrics.  My stash will work just fine.

This is the other pattern that Mom gifted me.  Oh WOW!  This is called Bird of Paradise by Judy Niemeyer, quiltworx.com.  This one looks pretty complex.  We shall see if this one comes to life in my sewing room!

Hope your week is wonderful!


1 comment:

Janet O. said...

The Turkey Trot is very fun!
Oh, my goodness, Bird of Paradise is mesmerizing! Is it appliqué AND foundation piecing, or just regular piecing? I have complete faith in your ability to tackle that and get it done!