Design Wall Monday, July 12, 2021

 

Now all the rest of the applique!  The same "sprig" as what is in the triangle portion of the feathered star background will be repeated around the border.  Eight "sprigs" on each side.  At the rate of the "springs" in the center block this will take four weeks if I keep the pace.  More likely I will back off a bit and work on another simpler project during this time, just to mix up techniques a bit.

I still need a "K" name for this project...any suggestions? 

I have the July UFO to get started to keep on track.  Maybe I will get Jovial started.  Mom has sent me a bunch of neutrals that I can select from.  Scraps for the trees and pinwheels shouldn't be a problem.  Only problem I can see looming is the right border to mix with all the scrappy trees and pinwheels.  I already have a back.  Maybe I'll start with finding a border fabric and work into the trees and pinwheels =^.^=

Enjoy your week!

No comments: