Sunday Stash Report, July 18, 2021

 

Wanted to get my seventh 2021 UFO started...and possibly finish before July turns into August.  Jovial is my selection from my remaining 2021 UFOs.




The postman brought some goodies this week.  More Aurifill threads and sewing machine needles.  Aurifill threads in Happy Colors was a pretty good deal through EBay.  Vintage Christmas month 8 also came ahead of month 7.  I'm so far behind it doesn't matter.



Kerry was in town over the weekend so we went to Rosie's.  I picked up a new pattern (like I really needed it) along with the binding fabric, some stash building yellows, and American Gathering fabrics that will be used when I get to the Stitch Along that is going on using these fabrics at Primitive Gatherings.  If you want to participate in the Stitch Along go to their site.  This week (and every Thursday) a block is released.  Block 6 was the last one.  All previous blocks are available still for download.  So there you have my changes to stash; not too bad.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 136 yards 
Purchased this week: 1.5 yards 
Purchased YTD: 171.5 yards 
Net used in 2021:  -35.5 yards

My applique work on Mistletoe is coming along nicely.  I'm stitching the stems first which are needed for the foundational parts of the design.  Eleven down out of 32.  I can usually get to two an evening.  

1 comment:

Betty said...

Looks like you are on the move in getting your 2021 UFO caught up, WTG.... Glad that you had a great time with Kerry, time flies by too fast. Your postman (or delivery driver) brought you some goodies. Good job on your Mistletoe appliqué.