Sunday Stash Report, March 21, 2021

 

Let's start with an add to my stash.  These two fabrics came from RebsFabStash.com  They were both clearance fabrics and to resist would be silly!  The French Bull Dogs isn't a usual draw for me, but it will make a nice neutral when the time comes :)  The Tossed Fish by Riley Blake is perfect for a pink for my projects =^.^=


Several things have been sewn and added to my projects.  First up is the Sunshine BOM for March.  Marilyn made kits for these and I have made two.  This should be a nice project when I WIN!


I received a gift from Kerry to add to the growing 2021 UFO #4.  I will, I will, I will...make up these ornaments before decorating my Christmas tree this year.  Thanks Kerry!

I was a bit chinchy with the backing for my #1 2021 Sunshine Challenge that was sent to Kerry for quilting.  This is less just about 1/4" trimmed off.  Kerry did say she was a bit generous with how she attached the backing to her quilting machine, but my word!  I promised not to get so tiny in the future.


 The one completion this week is #1 2021 Sunshine Challenge.  It is a smaller version of Star Struck by Jenny Doan.  She has a YouTube tutorial if you are interested in making one for yourself.  All scraps here including the back that is 10" squares.

Kerry has in the mail to me the Bunny quilt for Greyson and the Springtime Bunny table runner for Mom.  I should get both of these early this week.  So some add this week.  I don't seem to be making ground using my stash.  I need another big project =^.^= There are other things going on that I'll share with you tomorrow.  Sunny Side Up is in full swing and so is Kandy Katz (Candy Cats).

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 55.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 3 yards 
Purchased YTD: 72.75 yards 
Net used in 2021: -17.25 yards


2 comments:

Nancy J said...

you need another BIG project????? I can see something exciting coming soon.Just to keep you busy during your summer.Lovely to get fabrics that are a really good buy.

Christy said...

Did you do the Quilt Piece Day project from Fat Quarter shop? I did mine from scraps and stash!