Sunday Stash Report, March 14, 2021

 

Springtime Bunnies finished this week.  I love it!  It was such a fun pattern to put together.  I found a white with blue flowers fabric for the back that works well with the project.  Mom will likely have this in time for her Easter Decorations.  Another and the last table runner I have collected for her table.  I think all the other holidays are taken care of...Mom is there a holiday you need one for yet?

Kwestion

Kupid's Kurtsy and
Kupid's Kurtsy 2
I have been stitching the binding down on the three projects above.  I ordered and received from Primitive Gatherings 12 Binding Needles that will be used for the first time on these projects.  The first Kupid's Kurtsy is my guinea pig =^.^=

The needles are much longer than I have ever used except for a beading project.  The eye is rather tiny, but my hummingbird threader gets to be used which usually just sits in my binding pouch.  The needles are strong, so I don't feel that they bend.  They may be a winner if I can get used to the length of them.

I did get the green wool special for the month from Midway Wool.  No particular plans for them, but could come in to use for more variety as the Ornaments of #4 2021 UFO gets worked.


You all are well aware of my sock fetish...  Kerry is and sent me these cute ones to wear this month and especially this week as we celebrate St. Patrick's Day.  I already have my crock pot Stout Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Veggies recipe and all the ingredients ready for Wednesday.  I'll be wearing my socks =^.^=  Thank you Kerry.

So you may remember I have been trying to match the green of the John Deere panel for a second tractor quilt.  These were the contestants...and the winner is...

Jungle green by Kona.  Primitive Gatherings helped with this sending samples of the four for me to pick the best.  Two yards was ordered and received that will allow me to get this project under the rotary cutter and the needle of my Phaff.  I'm anxious to make a little boy happy again with a new tractor quilt.  More on this one to project to come.

I will be cutting between all the hand binding this week.  The Candy Cat project is being kick started to my Design Wall.  Sunny Side Up that will be a gift for an April  Baby Shower will get started along with Cinnamon Spice.  Wow don't I have high expectations for this week ahead.  Not too bad a week a little used and a little gained.

Used this week: 4.25 yards 
Used YTD: 55.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 2 yards 
Purchased YTD: 69.75 yards 
Net used in 2021: -14.25 yards

No comments: