Sunday Stash Report, December 6, 2020

 

Krooked Kreek Part 1 is done except taking off the dog ears and perhaps a little bit of a trim.  This is my version of Bonnie Hunter's Winter Mystery 2020 called Grassy Creek.
Krooked Kreek Part 2 fabrics are ready for cutting...but first 
Spooky Friends is being cut.  This project should go fairly fast

My friend Charmagne surprised me Friday with left over fabric from her mask making days.  She dropped them off at my porch, but I worked on Friday and was not at home.  I will certainly find something to do with these batiks.

I have ready my Sunshine Challenge #4 UFO Project.  All set for our Zoom Meeting on Tuesday.  Nothing changes my stats this week...but you do see that I am constantly working at it!  Have a wonderful week.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  152.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  23.75 yards
Net used in 2020: 128.75 yard

1 comment:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Krooked Kreek will be nice, watching your daily ptogress. Great surprise gift from Charmaine i know that you will find. Enjoy your at hom meeting on Tuesday something delightful to make