Sunday Stash Report, December 27, 2020

 

Kai was finished on Christmas Day.  It will be on its way to Kerry's Quilting tomorrow.  This is my #7 UFO with the Sunshine Quilt Guild 2020-2021 Challenge.  I'll need to have it complete before our next meeting in January.  This pattern is called Coffee Break by Karla Alexander of Cut Loose Press.  The project takes the speciality ruler made by Creative Grids called Spider Web.  Kerry provided the coffee themed fabric scraps from projects she made.  This will be a good everyday table runner for my Mom.

Now I'm off to spend time on Forever in Blue Jeans and catching up with Bonnie Hunter's Grassy Creek Mystery.  I leave with another roll of my stash odometer!

Used this week:  3.75 yards
Used YTD:  160 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  23.75 yards
Net used in 2020: 132.5 yard

1 comment:

Betty said...

I love my coffee runner, great choices of fabrics. I have just the spot for it. Thanks so much