Design Wall Monday, December 21, 2020

Kollective Kolors was finished yesterday evening.   This one is already in my family room keeping our toes warm on the chilly San Diego evenings.  Thanks to the three that had something to do with its beautiful finish.

I have started collecting small wool ornament kits for Christmas tree decorations in the future.  These came via ETSY from Village Wool.

I am working on catching up with Bonnie Hunter's Grassy Creek Mystery.  I am way far behind, but hopefully with my break from work there will be time for catching up!  Have a wonderful week.  =^.^=


2 comments:

Betty said...

I love kollective Kolors. Just beautiful. You will get caught up, just be patient

Janet O. said...

Kollective Kolors is gorgeous!
Cute little ornament kits.
Looks like you are set for settling in over the holiday and stitching away!