Sunday Stash Report, May 3, 2020

Today Blogger has us all with a new format for creating, editing, posting, etc.  It has the same functions as before it appears.  Does look different in its presentation to the user.  I have Unity QA Part 3 complete.  Yes I am a bit behind...
It took me the weekend to finish all the stars that make up Part 3.  I have to sew them together and add the outer sashing that Bonnie Hunter has us adding at the conclusion of each part after the pieced sections.  I started cutting out Part 4.  My  stash is getting weak of medium blues...Mom has some on their way from her stash.  Part 6 goes live tomorrow.  It will be nice to catch up if that is possible.  I think their are eight parts for this quilt along.
Beware! It's Halloween! BOM for May arrived.  Don't tell the folks at Midway Wool Company that I have yet to get started.
Kwenched arrived from Kerry.  Oh my Kerry did such an awesome job with the quilting.  It took quite a bit of back and forth to come up with all the designs she used, but every bit worth it.  I have it all ready to bind.  Nothing changes in the stash count this week.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  54.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  14 yards
Net used in 2020: 40.5 yards

No comments: