Sunday Stash Report, May 10, 2020

I have Kwenched finished.  Just love it, don't you?  This design combines both what I know and what I want to get better at...

To say the very least on Friday I was thrilled by what Mom sent my way.  I was right at work cutting more units for Part 4.  I was at a complete stand still with the medium blue not being available.  Only half of the Part 4 units were cut.  Mom to the rescue even without the scraps in hand she was able to match the color perfectly!  Thank you Mom!

The fabrics from Kerry will work perfectly too.  I decided to wait on having her send these until the next part, Part 7, is known.  Not sure I am going to continue making my project larger.  Part 6 has units cut and sewn into red/neutral HSTs...not knowing what is to be done with them.  I have definitely decided to get through Part 5.

Nothing changes my stats this week.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  54.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  14 yards
Net used in 2020: 40.5 yards

No comments: