Sunday Stash Report, November 24, 2019

This is Sunshine UFO Challenge #4 that is to be finished before the next meeting.  Happily I am well ahead of schedule.  I sewed with Kathy and Kathy at Kathy's home yesterday.  I headed out for my second time to the monthly 3rd Saturday Sunshine Quilt Guild Sew In.  It was in part set for getting cuddle quilts sewn.
There were gifts for attending.  Selecting something from a basket of goodies and one large piece of fabric.  The larger piece will become a back for a charity quilt that will be made in the future.  I plan to use the FQs myself :)
Moving along on the applique for Bountiful (not yet named).  This is the first of four identical applique sections.  This is it for this fabric color.  There is more to prep in the other fabrics which there are four before they can be sewn in place.  In the back are the next three sections with the first vine in place and ready for stitching.

During the week the holiday table runners were received by Mom, Karen and Rita.  All were thrilled with their early gifts.  I think Rita is already decorating!

My special order of Autumn Love templates arrive at Memory Lane.  Trying to fit my visit there to pick them up along with a new square ruler and some Pelon my Mom uses to make purses.  I don't know if that trip can fit in until Friday.  A trip to Jennifer's (or her to my place) will need to fit in next week too.  The last of the craft items arrives on Tuesday from Kerry.  The craft fair is December 7 and 8 so time is important to have them in Jennifer's hands.  Time for me to get back to my happy place in the sewing room =^.^=

Nothing changes with my stash, probably won't for awhile.  The next one to claim used is Bountiful.  Enjoy your week ahead.

Used this week:   0 yards
Used YTD:  133.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  62 yards
Net used in 2019:  71.5 yards

2 comments:

Betty said...

Very nice,you are mastering that appliqué quite well

Nancy J said...

Phew, and I thought I was busy down here with stripping( wallpaper!!), moving stuff so our painter can get around and reach the walls. Machine is packed away for at least a week.Love the applique.