Design Wall Monday, November 4, 2019

Starting the next 2019 UFO this week.  This one is from a kit I picked up at Road to California Quilt Show.  It is by Calico Patch called Fall Whiskers.  It finishes at 12" square.  The Calico Patch booth had all sorts of cute patterns, but of course this one caught my eye =^.^=  I'm working my way into two areas of quilting that involve wool and small projects.  I have a bit more binding to do still and will work on that first.  

Oh you know I'll be pulling what I can from my stash for the just released Frolic! design that Bonnie Hunter has done.  Not sure I'll have enough of the green constant so it might mean a trip to Paradise Sewing and/or Rosie's.  Sorry to hear this week that Memory Lane is closing its store front later this year.

The weather has been treating us well in San Diego.  Hope it is doing the same from wherever you are reading about my quilting! 

2 comments:

Betty said...

Another cutie on the way. Shocked to hear about Memory Lane, such a beautiful quilt store. So sad.

Janet O. said...

That is a very cute little quilt--no surprise that it caught your eye! :)
Always sad to see a LQS close its doors. I live in fear that my favorite local shops may one day decide to call it quilts.