Sunday Stash Report, November 18, 2018



I was a lucky winner at Tuesday night's monthly Sunshine Quilt Guild meeting.  Besides being all wrapped up with a nice silver bow - this basket contained a 

  • 22"x 34" Big Matt cutting mat
  • Olfa 45mm rotary cutter
  • Plastic Cube for rotary cutter
  • String Along Stars pattern
  • Handi Press mini iron
  • Wild Goosechase novel
  • Magnetic Wrist band (for pins)
  • Honey Bunn fabric strip bundle
I was able to get the second charity quilt finished.  Had the volunteer from the YWCA Battered Womens Shelter wait until I could finish the last 15" of binding!
Friday I started my next 2018 UFO project.  This one is another Bonnie Hunter design from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks series, Straits of Mackinac.  I will be using the blue aqua 5" strip blocks from a swap I coordinated with nine others.  Above is the first of 16 blocks.
Here are the neutrals I will be using.  Looks like a lot, but remember a scrap quilt is as good as its variety.
The rest of the blocks in assembly.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  138.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  38.5 yards
Net used in 2018:  100.25 yards

Nothing to change my stats this week!  Hope your week is thankful =^.^=

No comments: