Sunday Stash Report, November 4, 2018

It's looking like a finish...  The table is empty!
I took two photos of the project because it just covers too much of my Design Wall to capture it entirely.  The border unit at the far left is for the bottom.  I ran into a little of an issue which prevents me from claiming a finish.
You may recall that I was working from Bonnie Hunter's photos to create my project.  So my measurements weren't exactly right when I started to put on the square in a square border.  The height of the first border units should have probably been 5-1/2" unfinished.  Mine are 4-1/2" unfinished which meant they didn't fit correctly, too big for the center.  So I will improvise by adding a small second border that is 1-1/2" wide.  That should work perfectly to fill the gap.  Fingers crossed for Monday night sewing.  I still lack a name...  Until next week when it is sure to change to my Stash Stats for this week =^.^=

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  121 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  38.5 yards
Net used in 2018:  82.5 yards


Betty said...

No problem for you, you will have that whipped out in no time

Roxann in East Texas said...

That is a lovely layout with nice colors. Great job.