Sunday Stash Report, November 11, 2018

This is Kapricorn all complete.  I'm anxious to have something to share with my Sunshine Guild sisters on Tuesday night.  Wish I knew who won the BOM of this pattern I offered in pink at the Guild awhile back.

Finally complete with this one.  It is a 2018 UFO offered by Bonnie Hunter called Night of Indigo Blue.  Knightley is the name of my project, unless before I create the label something I like better comes along.

Adding the inner border allowed for the Square in a Square units to fit in just perfectly.  All said there were:

  • 72 9-patch units
  • 71 String snowball units
  • 48 String border units; some with gold tips and some not
  • 4 String corner units
  • 86 Square in a square units


I started with a lot of this for the back, but not quite enough.  Most of my day today was spent on making the "quite enough".  I used all the remaining blues from the project.  (I'll share the back with you in a later post.)  In the end 17 3/4 yards came from my stash.  It will be interesting to see how close I came to Bonnie's number should she publish the pattern.

It is always a good week when there's fabric to be counted in the USED stat!  Love that I broke 100 in the Net used in 2018 =^.^=

Used this week:  17.75 yards
Used YTD:  138.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  38.5 yards
Net used in 2018:  100.25 yards

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Knightley, as in Mr. Knightley from Jane Austen's Emma? Love it! :)
Impressive numbers in the Used YTD column!