Sunday Stash Report, October 23, 2016


The only finish I can talk about this week is the Sunshine Quilt Guild November BOM.  We were supplied the neutral for this Bento Box design.  A Batik in Fall themed fabrics from our stash.  Not much to claim so I won't =^.^=

A trip to Rosie's was on Saturday.  I needed a couple of neutral for the setting triangles and several of the solid blocks to complete the top of Karduus.  The orange/salmon will be used for the binding.  There are no borders for this one.  I did look for a large back, but no success.  It is a rather large project finishing 67" x 82".  I have time yet to shop around.

Knikknak is next to stitch.  This one is October UFO.  I spent my entire Birthday gift from my Sister on this project and then sum :)!  The stack on the left are the "staples" of the project.  From the top borders, binding and blocks, background of blocks, sashing and blocks, finally back and blocks.  The stack on the right are all for blocks.  I have a couple from my stash to add in as well.  The project finishes at 70" x 70".

Without further ado the damage all done on Saturday...

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  170 yards
Purchased this week:  18.5 yards
Purchased YTD:  123.25 yards
Net used in 2016:  46.75 yards

There are more quilters using up their fabrics.  See what else is going on through the links that Judy has on her blog.

No comments: