Friday, October 21, 2016


Today is one of those fabulous Fridays...a day off!  Not only that but a finish to share.  Kayenne is displayed in a prominent place in my home.  Isn't it gorgeous, of course no bias at all on my part =^.^=


Here are a few close ups of the design.  I'm not so good at capturing the fabulous quilting Kerry pulls off.  The quilting design is perfect for it; Sparks.  It is sort of in the noise of the quilt since it is so busy already. Even the name goes along with the elongated New York Beauties from Valori Wells pattern called High Dessert Paprika.

Today I am back to Karduus.  I have all the strip sets cut into the units needed for making the nine-patches.  Shouldn't take much time to have them assembled.  Look for my progress on Sunday when I post next about what's happening in my sewing room.

A special Happy Birthday Helen!  Wishing you one of the happiest days of the year...  

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Stunning finish, Sandi!
You don't waste any time between projects, do you? Looking forward to seeing the next one. : )