Sunday Stash Report, October 16, 2016


It is nice to have a finish this 43rd week of 2016.  Kloggs took a bit of time to finish, but mainly because of its size.  A whopping 102" x 120".  A trip to Beverly's Fabrics along with a very nice 30% discount brings the back to the sewing table for piecing.  This one is ready for Kerry's Quilting...  Happy dance going on =^.^=
I won't be adding in the 11 yards (oh my) since I would be taking it right off my statistics.  I will need to add in these last two purchases though.  One from the "Fall" themed table at Sunshine Quilt Guild monthly this past Tuesday.  What a steal to find this all too cute Halloween fabric.
The second purchase goes towards the making of Karduus.  I had hoped to find more of the salmon colored fabric pictured in the middle.  Not too worried about that though as I probably have all I need for this project.  Karduus is the next one on the sewing table and design wall.  It is also a 2016 UFO.  More on that tomorrow when I have several of the nine-patch blocks assembled.  This one will come together fast, don't blink :)
For this week a nice change...

Used this week:  17.75 yards
Used YTD:  170 yards
Purchased this week:  4.25 yards
Purchased YTD:  104.75 yards
Net used in 2016:  65.25 yards

There are more quilters using up their fabrics.  See what else is going on through the links that Judy has on her blog.

3 comments:

Betty said...

OMG, Kloggs is huge... So very awesome, what a great piece of quilting. Someone will be mighty happy to receive this one. Colors are so nice. Yes, I like the Halloween fabric that you found, it is really cute. Great job Dear.....

maggie fellow said...

Kloggs is beautiful

Janet O. said...

What a glorious quilt! It really calls to me. : )
Compared to the rate at which I work on large quilts, ALL your quilts come together fast!!