Sunday Stash Report, March 3, 2013

I did some adding this week...  I did pretty good considering I was on the first part of the Cruisin' Quilters Shop Hop that runs March 1-10.  I made it to five shops and only brought home for projects that needed something more to finish.  The purchases are for Seven Sisters Simplified which I've yet to name with a "K"; Koda's Keeper; and finally Konfidential.  It was tough but I did restrain myself with purchasing a new brown inner border fabric for Koda's Keeper.  I knew I had something that would work from my stash.

Seven Sisters Simplified.  Got any ideas for a "K" name?

Koda's Keeper

Konfidential
It is a real guess on how much fabric I pulled out of my stash for Koda's Keeper.  It was a block exchange that took place in 2007-2008.  I included some fabrics for possibilities and participants added some in too.  Think I'll count the purchase for the outer border, inner border, 2 yards for the top because that sounds good, the binding and the back.  8 yards should be somewhere in the ball park.  So here's my numbers for this first week of March 2013.


Used this week:  8 yards
Used YTD:  71.75 yards
Purchased this week:  8.25 yards
Purchased YTD:  21.75 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013:  50 yards

Check back tomorrow to see progress on Khambray my March UFO with www.52Quilts.com.  There are other quilters using up their fabrics.  Find time to visit their websites through the links at www.patchworktimes.com.




1 comment:

Betty said...

I like your choice of the border fabric for Koda's Keeper. It will fit right in with the bears. You did really good with your small amout of purchases, I know you were wanting more. lol