Wednesday, March 27, 2013


I finished Krabapple completely.  This project is from a swap last year of 9-patches with 18 participants.  Thanks everyone for all your wonderful 9-patches.  Pretty much this same group of participants are busy making 5" HSTs for the current swap which will be due the end of June.  Wonder what projects will be made with them?

I'm still working on Kommon Kongregation.  Hopefully by the weekend I'll be able to claim yardage.  I've moved the blocks around a bit but no new blocks have been assembled.  I'll be digging around in my stash for a suitable inner border.  Stay tuned.

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Krabapple looks great! I have seen a few of those around blogland lately--and it is on my bucket list. So tempting!
Almost another finish! WooHoo!

Betty said...

Your Krabapple is lovely, I don't know if I will ever get mine done, it is quite a job, lol.