Friday, March 1, 2013


In 2007 Canyon Quilters had a block swap.  I coordinated that swap with Kerry's and Sue's help.  We had 15 participants with all kinds of blocks that were of their choice.  We started in October and went through June of 2008.  These are the blocks I ended up with that were from Debra, Carrie, Toni, Collette, Sheryl, Barbara, Deb, and Kathe.  I added a few blocks to fill in some of the spaces and a few will be sewn into the back.

Koda's Keeper
The sashing was perfect and bringing in a bunch more blue seemed to be right.  Blue is what I'm thinking for the binding at the moment.  Thanks a bunch for helping me create a very cute quilt!  So nice to be getting a 2011 UFO done even if it is a bit late...

Do you know what this is the start of?


I'm out being a Cruisin' Quilter today.  Who knows what goodies I'll come home with.  I've got at least six things on my list to look for that will help me finish a few projects...and start a couple too!

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Koda's Keeper looks very fun. I think the blue binding will be a nice unifying touch.
Have fun cruisin' the quilt shops!