Sunday Stash Report, October 14, 2012


I'm working away on using up some neutral stash.  This project is part of a swap I am coordinating that has participants making 9" neutral strip blocks.  With this size and being neutrals the possibilities for their use are many.  Five different designs from Bonnie's new book can easily use them.  Each participant will be making 38 blocks with a due date at the end of January 2013.  19 are participating so that means a lot of variety will come to each.  I'm also making 9 patch blocks from the trimmings.

I've got two finishes to record this week.  It's been a drought lately...  Kurly Kues and No Klucks Here Either! are done.

Used this week: 12 yards
Used YTD: 221.5 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 102.5 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: 119 yards



5 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Love making string blocks for Bonnie's quilts! It would be really great to be able to swap with others. I'll have to plan that the next time some of my friends get together to make a Bonnie quilt :*)

Betty said...

Must learn to read the directions fully before starting and then making 18 of them wrong. Well I will have another quilt going now . lol

Angie in SoCal said...

Great numbers! I love how you've been able to buy over 100 yards and still be over 100 yards used. Wish I could say the same.

Kate said...

Great stash busting this year!

Janet O. said...

I am not good at string blocks, but I love the look of them. Do you know what you will make with yours?