Flutter finished and is on its way to Maryland. This cute butterfly quilt has a very pretty light pink quilting design that finishes the perfect look. The solid pink binding worked out well to break up the white background. If you look closely it isn't just a white background.
I got back to work on Katydid after finishing Flutter. I read the instructions wrong and made twice the hour glass units that are required. Guess I'll have a fun strip down the backing or across the sleeve.
Combined with these strip sets they will make up the pieced first border. I love all the variety!
Going to have to figure out what's going on with my iPad camera. URGH! These units will come together along with the second photo. You get the design right? In between opening NFL season and dinner I sewed the blocks together and the pieced border through the day.
So for my stash this week Flutter completed and I stayed out of quilt shops =^.^=
Used this week: 8.5 yards
Used YTD: 208 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 56 yards
Net used in 2026: 152 yards
No comments:
Post a Comment