Wednesday Workings, September 30, 2026


 As promised, I have been busy dreaming about how to put this SpongeBob Bikini Bottom project together.  My dreams are now materializing.  I first started with the ocean.  Lighter at the top then moving down into deep waters.  The sand was a little easier with only three fabrics.  There are slight curves with both ocean and sand; the ocean being a bit more curvy.  Look close and you will see three flower clouds.  There is one piece of coral too.  The WOF strips in varying sizes will be sewn down raw edge.  Once the portions of the pineapple are determined I will adjust both ocean and sand then sew in place.  The blue painters tape on the sides is as long as the ocean section and sand section should be.  There will be some trimming for the width.  The tape in the center is where the pineapple (SpongeBob's home) should be.

Today I am starting in on the pineapple.  I will also work on seaweed that will be sewn on the left side of the pineapple.  Anxious to see how this project continues to unfold.

That's it for now.  I should have pictures with the pineapple on my next post.

No comments: