I didn't get through to the last border because I ran out of the orange fabric scrap that was in the plan to use. I was short a 5" x WOF strip. Not a thing in my stash appealed. There will be at least one purchase at Rosie's this week. I do like what is going on with the borders so far on Katydid. OOPs...it was just brought to my attention that two hour glass units in the pieced border are oriented the wrong direction. OMG...this is a busy quilt. I have had to go back and reorient more than I'd like to admit =^.^=
... where I ramble on about my love of quilting with my work in progress, share some of my day's doings, and offer some sewing tips along the way... You can find my completed projects on my web page at www.kwiltnkats.com. Comments make me smile =^.^=...
Wednesday Workings, September 16, 2026
I didn't get through to the last border because I ran out of the orange fabric scrap that was in the plan to use. I was short a 5" x WOF strip. Not a thing in my stash appealed. There will be at least one purchase at Rosie's this week. I do like what is going on with the borders so far on Katydid. OOPs...it was just brought to my attention that two hour glass units in the pieced border are oriented the wrong direction. OMG...this is a busy quilt. I have had to go back and reorient more than I'd like to admit =^.^=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment