Wednesday Workings, September 23, 2026


I had a bunch of scraps from Katydid that I was putting away.  It came to me to make a charity quilt.  Since many of the scraps were large enough for a 5" square and 5" x 2.5" wide to put together and shimmy down to 5".  The inner border and outter border also scraps.  Now it will be up to Lorna to find a suitable back in the charity stash that Sunshine has collected.

I pulled fabrics and started in on the cutting of Popsicles.  This is one from the 2026 UFO list.  A simple table runner with a twist.  I will be working on stitching this project today.

I will be trying to listen to a book (The Alice Network) while sewing, but the Blue Angels are out practicing for the show being held this weekend in San Diego.  There will be lots of pauses...

Happy Wednesday =^.^=



No comments: