Design Wall Monday, May 20, 2024


This is the next project to be worked.  Another 2022 UFO with Secret Stash fabrics from Laundry Basket Quilts.  I have all the fabrics, just need to start cutting.

Grandma Mae's Economy Block
Sunshine December 2022 BOM Win

Turkey Tracks
Sunshine November 2023 BOM Win

Pink Blocks
Sunshine February 2024 BOM Win

I am really not as lucky as it would appear.  These are all Sunshine BOM Wins with settings and assembly to figure out.  Turkey Tracks doesn't even require more than assembly.  I have the perfect setting fabrics for Pink Blocks and Grandma Mae's Economy Block.  I see each of these being finished real soon.  My retirement is getting ever closer.  There will be lots of fabric moving around in my sewing room. =^.^=

I nearly forgot.  A new pattern that just has to be made!  Kats of course...


2 comments:

Kerry's Quilting said...

Love the Cats in Pajamas pattern! I might need this one to make for my granddaughter, Ivy, who LOVES Cats

Janet O. said...

You appear plenty lucky to me!
Your Laundry Basket Project looks like you have lots of cutting ahead.
I really love the Turkey Tracks blocks. The earthy, cosy colors, and the vintage look to the whole thing is right up my alley.
Of course you have to make that cat quilt!
And I can't even imagine how much more you will accomplish when you retire. You are already stinkin' productive!! :)