Sunday Stash Report, May 12, 2024

This was the first project to finish at the Sunshine Quilting Retreat.  Started out with a couple of simple sewing projects.  This one is called Hearts for Linus from a Quiltmaker magazine many years ago.  Mom made the hearts.  Next I pulled from my stash coordinating fabrics and assembled.  Notice the cat in one of the daisy blocks second row up from the bottom.  I have had it waiting for the special project and this one happened to be just that after nearly three years of Sunshine Quilting Retreats later.
Next up was Oh Henry that is a charity project through Sunshine Quilt Guild.  I was able to get a back for it and it is ready for quilting.
Visiting two quilt shops in Temecula, I didn't come home with too much.  Zoom in and check out the cat and the fiddle =^.^=  The green and two stripes are for a future Christmas project.  I couldn't decide upon the two stripes, but fairly certain the top one will be used.  The other items are just because.

These are all the favors from my Quilting Sisters.  There are many unique, handmade, and sweet thought out items.  FQ at the bottom is what I gifted.
These 10" squares were one of the activities one could participate in using Patriotic fabrics.

Going along with our theme for this year my door prize.
Last but certainly not least.  One of the Left, Right, Center winners shared her winnings!

We had a great time as we always do.  The food was way too much, but delicious.  The weather was comfortable.  Finally, the traffic up to and back from wasn't bad.  All my project, tools, and leftover snacks have been incorporated back into the house.  Time to put my feet up and relax.

Check out my Design Wall tomorrow for all the projects I was able to get started.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 33.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 7.5 yard
Purchased YTD: 57 yards
Net used in 2024: -23.5 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

So glad that you had a great time on your retreat. I sure do miss all the smiles, giggles and togetherness.
It is good looking at all your goodies.
Love how the heart quilt turned out and yes, I see the cat.
Fun time with left, right and center, I beleive more than two rounds would be better?