Sunday Stash Report, February 18, 2024

 

I have finished duck #10.  On to ducks #11 and #12...but first there is a project that needs binding!  I can't share quite yet.


I did settle on a setting for my Story Books Quilt project.  I also picked up another 1/2 yard of the background so that the two of them could be finished.  I lacked three 2 1/2 inch strips.  I also picked up backing in a pale teal flannel.  I will be getting these two done, one of which is a 2024 UFO, later today.  Next up will be Kolonization sewing and October Morning cutting.

I will wait until next week to claim yardage on the two Story Books Quilt projects.  So for this week nothing used and just a little bit purchased.  

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 5.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 4 yard
Purchased YTD: 36 yards
Net used in 2024: -30.5 yards

No comments: