Sunday Stash Report, February 4, 2024

 

I finished one project, the March/April Sunshine Seasonal Donation.  It is on its way to Arizona for quilting.  I will get it back and add the binding with a label as well.  Oh, everyone should love it.  In the meantime several other UFOs are on a path for the sewing machine.  This is one of them, October Morning.  My friend Pam, was so wonderful to me for letting me use her stash to make this project.  These types of fabrics aren't ones that are in my stash...yet!  This project, since Pam did it, will be made smaller by half.

I have cut down the scraps into useable units for the brown and starting on the gold now.

Next up are the teals that I love so much.  It is a favorite color from most quilters and frankly hard to keep in your stash as they seem to find away into most projects.  The rust colors are next and then the backgrounds.

I have used this week.  No purchases =^.^=

Used this week: 5.5 yards 
Used YTD: 5.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 4 yard
Purchased YTD: 31.5 yards
Net used in 2024: -26 yards

No comments: