Design Wall Monday, February 5, 2024


It occurred to me that I never shared the finish of Kasper or Kooky.  Both of these are UFOs for current year.  Kasper is from the 2022 Spooky Box and Kooky from the 2023 Spooky Box.  These are the mystery boxes that come from Fat Quarter Shop.

On Saturday the Sunbonnet Babies cross-stitch project came back from Kerry and OMG did it ever come out cute.  I am in the process of binding it now and will share with you very soon.  I did decide on a name for it called Korbett in honor of the maker of the Sunbonnet Sue design so many years ago.  More on Korbett when the binding is complete.

Take care my friends and enjoy the month of February =^.^=


3 comments:

Betty said...

Love both of these two. Really like Kasper. Looks like he could talk to you. Look forward to seeing Sunbonnet Sue!

Kerry's Quilting said...

Nice finishes! You are making great progress on your UFO's.

Janet O. said...

Very fun "Spooky" creations.