Sunday Stash Report, August 20, 2023


I am very excited to have the Scarecrow block done.  It was finished yesterday during all the rain and wind of Hurricane Hillary.  The buttons are here for the photo, but will be removed for the quilting process.  I still have yet to add the "straw" embellishment for his hair, hands, and feet.  Boy, oh boy did the handles of the basket give me fits.  Not sure which block is next.  I am on a roll now with Autumn Love.  A finish this year would be fantastic.


As you would know I am off on Kauldron.  Here is what parts I'm working on and tomorrow come right back to see how far I got on my favorite theme project...Halloween!

Nothing to change my stash count this week.  Just five more days of work before a break with my visit East =^.^=

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 124.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 60.5 yards
Net used in 2023: 63.75 yards


No comments: