Sunday Stash Report, August 27, 2023

 

Yesterday I traveled to Dulles International Airport where my sister picked me up for the first day of travel to the east coast.  The flight was fine except for a bunch of crying babies.  There was empty seat next to me which made it really comfortable.  Gave me a chance to spread out with my Sun Bonnet Sue cross stitch project.  The worst part was certainly with my sister as she navigated the airport arrival area.  What a mess!

I loved what she and her DH have done with her home.  New flooring, paint, and electrical fixtures.  What a big difference for all the work they have put into it.  In the morning we headed to my parents home with a stop at CostCo along the way.  My arrival was full of hugs.

This too was my first look at the big binding project ahead of me.  Emerald Chilhowie awaited my stitching.  This was my first priority to complete since I was against the clock to have it done.

I did a bunch of getting ready for my trip, but no change to my stash stats.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 124.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 60.5 yards
Net used in 2023: 63.75 yards


No comments: