Sunday Stash Report, August 6, 2023


Hanging Boo was completed during the week.  This is a 2023 UFO...yippee!  The pattern is one of several from Suzanne's Art House Fall Mug Rugs & More pattern.  The button eyes are just their with a pin so you can see what it will look like once quilted.  Imagine I had a small green button for the crows eye =^.^=.  A trip to Joann's brought home the black buttons.  I think Kaper sounds good for this project.

Mom says she has several fabrics that will work for my Story Book Quilt project.  These are two of the background and pages portions ready to be made into books.  I hope to get a few more done to take with me on my annual visit that is coming up real soon.

Since Kaper finished I moved on to Karess.  This one is a pattern by Fat Quarter Shop called It Takes Two.  This is one of several hearts the project has in it.  I will share progress tomorrow on my Design Wall.  I had hoped to finish this and add another "used" fabric to my Stash Report, but I just could not get it finished today.  This one is also a 2023 UFO.  Another 2023 UFO soon completed =^.^=

I was able to change my stash numbers a bit this week with the finish of Kaper.  I did a bit of cross stitching and embroidered the face of the scarecrow block of Autumn Love while watching TV.  Take care my friends.

Used this week: 1.75 yards 
Used YTD: 119.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 60.5 yards
Net used in 2023: 58.75 yards


No comments: