Design Wall Monday, August 14, 2023

 

Kauldron is my next sewing project to stitch.  It is a 2022 UFO.  I purchased the pattern at 2020 RD2CA so that will give you an idea how long it has been waiting for me.  This was one of the projects where I spent a couple of weeks cutting.  This is the first block of Witch's Night Out by Sarah Price and Jocelyn Ueng of It's Sew Emma.  There are many blocks to come as I move through this project.  One is a cat on a broomstick =^.^=
Working towards some hand sewing projects with Autumn Love Block 5 being prepared.  There are a few more pieces to put on my scarecrow yet; a bandana and several patches along with a few other pieces of clothing to bring the scarecrow to frighten the birds away from the corn.
Popstar has four blocks now.  It sure is a big change to go to the size of these units and then sew Kauldron which is considerably smaller units.  I'm hopeful to get two more blocks out of my scraps...

So more projects in the works.  What have you got going on?  Enjoy mid-August!


2 comments:

Betty said...

Pop star looks great, love the shadows the star makes. Hope you have enough scraps to finish your project. A lot of small pieces to hand sew.

Janet O. said...

Oh, Sandra, if my patterns that I intend to get to had only been around 3 years, I would feel pretty good about that. :)
Your fall projects are ambitious and fun.
And I love those shadowed stars of Popstar.
I am still trying to stick to my many UFOs. They seem to be coming out of the walls!