Design Wall Monday, August 21, 2023

 

Completed the Chevron Pumpkin Block of several different pumpkin blocks for my new project Kauldron.  Four blocks will be needed for this project.  It is nice to be working with small pieces.

Flying Geese Pumpkin Block is the second in the pattern book.  It also requires four blocks for the project.  This project is called Witch's Night Out by Sarah Price and Jocelyn Ueng of It's Sew Emma.  I purchased the pattern at 2020 RD2CA and the kit from Bella Rose Quilts.  It's one of my UFOs from my 2022 list.  I'm anxious to have this project done this year and not have to carry it forward another year.

This is a picture of the finished project.  I'm excited to get to sewing up the cat on the broom =^.^=

Counting down the days now of my visit East.  It was only a few months ago that I was there, but it seems like way too long.  I have a very large binding project ahead of me!  Take care my friends...all is good after Hurricane Hillary swept through our area and I am not close to the earthquake that hit Ventura County in the Los Angeles area.  My what Mother Natures has scooped up for California!

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Your Halloween project is really fun. Of course you are anxious to make the cat on the broom. ;)
Hope you weren't heavily hit by the storm, and glad you escaped the earthquake. I know other bloggers were not so lucky.