Sunday Stash Report, January 13, 2019

Still working on Kyanite.  This one is a 2018 UFO.  The design was out from Quiltville when I first organized a block swap of the aqua string unit section.  I added it to my 2018 UFO List.  Hoping that I could finish the main blocks and learn when the String Frenzy book was released whether I'd have to figure out the borders or not.  Fortunate for me the complete design is in the book.
I've been working on the borders since I got the book in hand.  My version of the project Straits of Mackanic is slightly smaller, but it still takes a lot of unit sewing!  I'm nearly done now, but this week no claims to make in the used category.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  0 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  0 yards
Net used in 2019:  0 yards

In case you might be wondering I haven't yet created my 2019 UFO list yet.  I'll be sharing it soon =^.^=

No comments: