Design Wall Monday, January 7, 2019

Kyanite continues to occupy my design wall today.  I'm making a gazillion 2 1/2" units that finish off the storm at sea design that runs through it.  I just keep making them right now.  When the feeling comes to me that the end is near I'll step back and count.  I certainly don't want to make any more than what's necessary!
I did take time to make the Sunshine BOM for January that I'll need for tomorrow.
In the mail recently came the Princess pattern that is to be made for my Sister-In-Laws grandchild.  It will be a twin size with this design in the center.  I plan to make more of the flower and add hearts in borders to get it to the finished size.  This one will finish by May.
Happy Place is the project I will make at the workshop with Susan Emory at Road to California.  It should be something fun for the sewing room.  I have to bring 12 FQs of various colors and patterns.  I will be rummaging through my stash and add if needed.

So I have a busy sewing room right now =^.^=

No comments: